Dewhurst St Mary Parent Forum
Join us and be part of developing and improving our school
What is the Parent Forum?
Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement.
The aims of the Parent Forum will be to:
- Work together to improve the education provided for our children
· Share information, knowledge and opinions
· Further improve communications between parent/carers and staff/ governors
How do we get views from parents?
- We have an online survey which goes out to parents to ask specific questions
- We have regular parent questionnaires
- We hold monthly coffee mornings.
How else can I raise an issue or share my views?
Email us at; email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE – Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or members of staff should be raised with the Classteacher, Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher in a confidential meeting these can be arranged through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01992 624177
We also have a complaints procedure outlined in our Complaints policy on our website