Dewhurst St Mary Parent Forum
Join us and be part of developing and improving our school
What is the Parent Forum?
Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement.
We aim to:
- Work together to improve the education provided for our children
- Share information, knowledge and opinions
- Further improve communications between parent/carers and staff/ governors
How do we get views from parents?
- We have an online survey which goes out to parents to ask specific questions
- We have regular parent questionnaires
- We hold monthly coffee mornings
How else can I raise an issue or share my views?
Email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE – Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or members of staff should be raised with initially the Classteacher, then one of our two Assistant Headteachers or Headteacher in a confidential meeting. Meetings can be arranged through contacting Mrs Fenn, our school secretary email@example.com
We also have a complaints procedure outlined in our Complaints policy on our website
We always welcome our parents’ views. Please take a minute to complete the Parent View questionnaire below. Click on the link;